The Challenge of Sales – Strategic Market Cultivation
Selling is often described as the “engine” of a company – and not without good reason. Even groundbreaking innovations, the best products and the most beautiful styles are only ever reflected in the books if they are then sold. Although the trading and commercial landscape is currently going through a marked upturn, countless producers are being subjected to extremely tough competitive conditions in their respective industries. The issue of price and conditions frequently plays a central role in this. Companies are still buying market share and orders through aggressive pricing, with the bitter result that margins are lower and revenues eventually insufficient. To get round this, it is unavoidable to make changes in the way markets are developed. I will be showing you how you can use precisely this situation in an effective way that will strengthen both your company’s own market position, and your position personally.
All sales staff, e.g. internal sales staff, sales force, key account management and sales management
After this workshop…
- You will know how to grow your business successfully using strategic market cultivation despite saturated markets.
- You will be in a position to anticipate realistic and competent potential turnover using easy-to-research benchmarks of your partners.
- You will be able to cleverly manage and defuse energy-sapping discussions over price with visualisations of the overall value package.
- People running departments with responsibility for customers will possess the methods and tools necessary to lead their customers strategically to success.
- The efficiency of your market cultivation will change significantly for the better.
- Customer visits will be transformed into structured, high-quality customer appointments – with the associated results.
Choose from the following focus topics:
- Pinpoint potential analysis with exemplary market and customer skills
- Negotiating on equal terms – and increase your closure rate
- Figures, data and facts – how I work with them, and what I infer from them
- Strategic customer management for mutual success
- Demonstrable sales success by focussing clearly on customer benefits and USPs
- Meticulous planning – a clear success factor; forecasting, customer and budget planning and monitoring
- Strategic development options
- Customer segmentation – prioritising – focussing
- High-quality customer appointments rather than visits – and professional preparation as their necessary basis
- Type-appropriate communication – who exactly is that sitting across the table from me?
Two days minimum, depending on individual topics selected and focussed upon in greater depth
Information and registration:
The precise content of the training session is defined after the initial discussion. The group will not exceed 12 participants in total.
To ensure the training remains sustainable, I work with a presentation designed to channel practical knowledge into the interaction in a targeted way. To complement this, I am always happy to offer participants advice and assistance via Skype, over the phone or by e-mail for the duration of the training (by prior arrangement).